January 12, 2009

Nicaragua

Hey everyone! So, I finally decided to give it a try and start a blog. I hope I am able to keep up with it. I will try to post my professional life, as well as some of my personal life. Feel free to comment and email me with any questions you might have. Thanks you very much for your visit, and I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will start the first posting with my latest surf trip. In late October, I went to Nicaragua with surfer and semi legend Phil Goodrich. A few other friends were able to make it as well, Sterling and Bob Ducharme flew in with me, and Micah, from Hawaii, and Joe and Jim, from Australia, drove all the way from San Diego. Needless to say, they scored very good waves in the way down. Crystal, Phil’s girlfriend, flew with him.
The waves were very good, the food and hospitality at “Las Chancletas hotel” was excellent. Offshore winds in the morning, and glass in the afternoons, and a huge beach, with a few river mouths only for us, nobody out. Thank you very much Shay and Loretta O'brien!












No comments:

Post a Comment