April 07, 2009

Chris and Jeannine's engagement

Last Sunday Chris, Jeannine, and I met for their engagement session. It was another gorgeous day in San Diego. Chris is a really cool guy, surfer, Blacks Beach local and also an Engineer for Scrips  Institute of Oceanography. Jeannine is a Medical student, and they will move to Northern California after their wedding. I have to thank them for the secret trail they showed me to the beach (and no, I am not showing  you where it is). We shot some photos at the place they got engaged, on the trail, and headed down to the beach. It was a pretty long hike, and we all had an awesome time. After sunset, they walked down the paraglide trail for a few cool shots. The lighting was more than amazing! Keep checking it out, as I will have a very busy week and will have lots of new stuff in the blog. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment