April 22, 2009

Kyla's bridal

I have been working with two outstanding photographers lately, Kyla Akasha, owner of Spotlight Studios, and Chaz Cruz, one of the best young wedding and fashion photographers in Southern California. You can check out their work at www.spotlightonline.com, and chazcruz.com. I guarantee its worth every second of your time. When I met Kyla, she was heading to Las Vegas with Angel, her fiancee at the time, to get married, so Chaz and I thought it would be really cool to do a bridal shooting when she got back. We met at Kyla's studio in University Heights, and walked around the neighborhood for a while. Kyla's unique looks made it really easy to work with. I just love her dress and hair! The three of us had a very busy week, and we will be on the Del Mar Bridal Bazar, this Sunday, at the Del Mar Racetracks. Stop by to say hello if you have time. We will be there all day long.







No comments:

Post a Comment